Pages

Day Four: Super Pipe

Monday, January 4, 2010

On Saturday I met people from all over the country who came to Breckenridge specifically to watch the Dew Tour. By the time Men's Superpipe Finals started the place was packed. Around noon Ben and I made our way up to the media area. I must admit I felt silly with my digital camera while everyone around us had fancy Nikons with interchangeable lenses. It didn't matter though. Zoom power was not a necessity because these guys were literally flying over our heads.
We weren't allowed to take video of the competition because NBC holds the sole rights. Luckily my camera has the ability to take a bunch of pictures consecutively so here's what I ended up shooting.



Here's some video of the Men's and Women's SB HP Winners.





In order to prove that I'm not completely biased towards snowboarding I stuck around for Men's Skiing. It was a lot colder without the sun but the lights gave the competition a much more intense atmosphere. At this point I wish I had a better camera because all of the pictures I took came out blurry but I still pieced a few of them together for you.






0 comments:

Stat Counter

Search This Blog