Pages

Hello World!

Monday, March 1, 2010

I realize my last couple of posts have been a little less than optimistic, but this one will be a change of pace... promise.

First, I am sad to announce that Jake beat me in "The Coat Vote". It was really close though! And we received more votes than anticipated so thank you to everyone who took part. If you have any suggestions for recipes I am open to making something new and delicious for dinner.

Second, Spring Break is just days away here at the Alpine Campus and I couldn't be more thrilled. In less than four days I will be joining some of my fellow students and professors on a trip to Guatemala! I've traveled all over the United States but this will be my first time visiting another country (other than Canada). Hopefully my friend will let me borrow his mini lap top and I'll be able to keep you all updated throughout the trip.

And finally I am proud to announce the arrival of the site thecoloradounderground.com . While at Dew Tour I started talking to another member of the media. It turned out his name was Andrew and he was working on a project called The Colorado Underground. It's an online magazine based out of Denver and they have invited me to write articles about Steamboat. Here's my first one about local skier Kerry Lofy ... check it out! http://www.thecoloradounderground.com/articles/you_cant_get_hurt_in_the_air

0 comments:

Stat Counter

Search This Blog