Pages

Caliboo

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Nope it's not a mix drink or some type of foreign food. Caliboo is the nickname I have for the cutest German Short Hair Pointer in existence. Her real name is Cali and for the past few weekends I have been puppy sitting this adorable pooch. I watch her for my friend on ski team because they train in Copper on weekends until Steamboat Mountain opens. Growing up my sisters and I went through our share of pets. We started out small with a fish tank, then progressed to newts and hermit crabs. From there we moved on to hamsters and then somehow convinced our parents to let us keep a kitten a friend was getting rid of. We never even thought about having a dog because my sister had been attacked by one at a young age and is still terrified of them. Perhaps growing up without a dog is the reason I never understand how people could love them so much but I've definitely fallen for this four legged cutie. She's spoiled to the core. She'll chew anything she can to pieces, drinks toilet water at will and has no qualms with pushing you out of her way if she thinks your spot on the couch looks more comfortable. But seriously, how can you get mad at her cute little face?

0 comments:

Stat Counter

Search This Blog