Pages

Winter Dew Tour 09: Breckenridge

Monday, December 21, 2009


After spending four days in Breckenridge I am back in Steamboat and ready to report on the first stop of the 2009/10 Winter Dew Tour. I have to admit it’s a little strange to be home. For the past several days my bed has been in a very kind woman’s extra bedroom, or on a friend's couch depending on the night. Please bear with me as I try to sort through the past few days which have been a complete blur. Somewhere between working the CMC booth, taking countless photos and finding the best after parties in town I completely lost track of time. I'm trying to piece the days together in chronological order based on photos and videos as well as a few notes I jotted down. As I sort through the 400+ pictures on my camera I'll do all I can to give you a behind the scenes look at the unforgettable first stop of the 09/10 Winter Dew Tour!

1 comments:

kaley said...

heyo so my names kaley i live near chicago area now but im plannign on comign out to cmc next year to get a ski and snowboard business degree. is it sick or what? i ve been snowboarding since i was seven and love everything about it, it be cool if u hit me back up let me in on some info. cool

Stat Counter

Search This Blog